Dear Colleagues & Friends,
Spring has sprung and we are in the fullness of transition. A good time to share some exciting updates with you!
Yo Mama Yoga and the mama 'hood are fully integrated now and we've signed a lease for a fantastic space on the Kids Row in the The Village Shopping Center. We broke ground on the buildout Monday - it is going to be beautiful.
What will be happening in this great new space?
- 3 beautiful studios/classrooms for yoga classes, breastfeeding support groups, playgroups, childbirth education, workshops and community offerings.
- The studio space will be expandable to 1,200 square feet so we can hold large community events (We'll be bringing back some of our favorites, like the Halloween Family Yoga class which outgrew Yo Mama...).
- 3 consult/treatment rooms. These rooms will be used for breastfeeding consults (the amazing Amanda Ogden and her team of IBCLCs), massage, PT, homeopathy and other great services. Many of our current practitioners will be coming with us, and we look forward to adding more to our community! If you are interested in renting office space, please email email@example.com.
- Kids play space. A light & airy spot to hang out with your little person!
- 800 square feet of beautiful retail. Included in this yummy space will be all the best picks for pregnant and new mamas and babies including breast pumps and breastfeeding supplies.
- Now: Come see us at Yo Mama (737 29th Street) for classes, workshops, trainings, breastfeeding consults and breastfeeding supplies. Please visit our Denver location too, to shop and explore some of the classes that will be coming to Boulder very soon.
- May 1: Retail opens up TEMPORARILY in the Becoming Mothers space - keep an eye out for Mothers' Day celebrations... Limited classes will also be held in that space, but most programming will remain at Yo Mama.
- July 1: Grand Opening of the new space in unit H-7! All of the stuff listed above will be under one roof. Stay tuned for announcements about our Grand Opening party and events.
Please visit our website to keep up to date on what's being offered - www.themamahood.com.
We are so thrilled to share this great news - please reach out to any one of the mama 'hood partners with specific questions and ideas. We can't wait to step into being a full service community hub for mamas and new families.
Thank you for all the love you've given to Yo Mama over the last 7 years, and for accompanying all of us during this transition as the baby of Yo Mama grows up to be a big kid as the new, full-service mama 'hood Boulder.
Sincerely and with Gratitude,
Katie Wise (firstname.lastname@example.org): Director of Yoga & Childbirth Education
Allison Schneider (email@example.com): Director of Everything
Amanda Ogden (firstname.lastname@example.org): Director of Lactation Services & Parent Education
Linda Appel Lipsius (email@example.com): Director of Marketing & CEO